Can I publish forms as lightboxes on Joomla?
- Access the Site menu → Global Configuration → Text Filters and for Super Users make sure the No Filtering option is enabled.
- In the Extensions tab go to Plugin Manager → Editor TinyMCE → Basic Options → New Lines: Br Elements → Prohibited Elements. Make sure you remove Script and iFrame from that list.
- While still in Extensions, access Template Manager → Templates and choose your active template. Hit Edit main page template.
- Next to $doc → addStyleSheet, insert this line:
(Optional: if you don’t have $doc = JFactory::getDocument(); declared already, add it before $doc->addStyleSheet).
- Now go to the article you want to insert forms to. In Edit Article click Toggle Editor.
- In your 123ContactForm dashboard, access the form menu, Get Code and Publish > Lightbox. Choose the option you need (text link, image or floating button), then copy the form code and paste it into the Joomla article editor.