Here is a step by step guide on how to publish 123ContactForm web forms on Wix:
- Log in to your Wix account and open the HTML editor.
- Click on the App Market icon and select the 123FormBuilder app.
- Click Add to Site in the lightbox that shows up.
- A simple contact form will be added to your page. Click on it to open its settings panel. Then click on App Settings to customize the form.
Choose one of the available templates or start customizing it. In order to customize the template, sign up for a free 123ContactForm account by clicking Sign up. If you already have a 123ContactForm account, click Connect Account. You can specify the email address that will be receiving submissions in the box Email to receive form submissions.
(If you already have a 123ContactForm account and are logged into it, jump to Step 7.)
- Depending on whether you click Sign up or Connect Account, you’ll be taken to a sign up or a log in form.
- Once logged in to your 123ContactForm account, you will see the Dashboard section. From here you can access the same section as on 123ContactForm.
- Below is an image of the 123ContactForm Form Editor. Use it to add and edit fields. Read more about the form editor.
- And here is an image of the Form Settings section. Read more about form settings.
- Once you have finished adjusting your form’s settings, return to the 123FormBuilder app lightbox.
- Under Choose Form, select the form you want to publish and exit the app. You’ll see the form published and live on your Wix webpage. The green marker within the Choose Form section indicates that the respective form is published on the webpage.
How to use the 123 Form Builder. The 123ContactForm app for Wix could appear complex, but once you get familiar with it, you should publish web forms fast and easy. The 123 Form Builder is the place where you can:
- Select one of your existing web forms to be published on Wix
- Create a new form with one of our predefined templates
- Edit and customize an existing form
- Choose a theme for your web form (popular, standard or one of your customized themes)
- Establish the settings for your Wix Contacts Integration (if needed)
Click on My Forms to run through your existing forms, Templates to create a new form using one of our predefined templates.
You’ll see which form is selected in the Selected Form window on the right. You can edit the form at any time by pressing the Customize Form button. It will open the Form Editor in a new window.
To select a theme for your form, click on the arrow next to the name of the theme, under Choose Theme. This will open a dropdown with a preview windows on the right. Here you can select one of the popular themes used by other people, a predefined theme by 123ContactForm or one of your existing customized themes. Press on the Customize link (under the preview) to edit the theme or Apply to add that theme to your form.