Here is a step by step guide on how to publish 123ContactForm web forms on Wix:
- Log in to your Wix account and open the HTML editor.
- Click on the App Market icon and select, under Business tools, the 123ContactForm app.
- Click Add to Site in the lightbox that shows up.
- A simple contact form will be added to your page. Click on it to open its settings panel. Then click on App Settings to customize the form.
- Choose one of the available templates or start customizing it. In order to customize the template, sign up for a free 123ContactForm account by clicking Sign up. If you already have a 123ContactForm account, click Connect Account. You can specify the email address that will be receiving submissions in the box Email to receive form submissions.
Depending on whether you click Sign up or Connect Account, you’ll be taken to a sign up or a log in form.
Once logged in to your 123ContactForm account, you will see the My Forms section. Use the form menu to edit the form structure and settings.
Below is an image of the 123ContactForm Form Editor. Use it to add and edit fields. Read more about the form editor.
And here is an image of the Form Settings section. Read more about form settings.
If you need any further information on how to use 123ContactForm web forms on Wix, please contact us.