Here is a step by step guide on how to publish 123 Form Builder web forms on Wix:
- Log in to your Wix account and open the HTML editor.
- Click on the App Market icon and select the 123 Form Builder app.
- Hover over the app in the list and click on the Add to Site button that appears in the box.
- A simple contact form will be added to your page. Click on it to open its settings panel. Then click on App Settings to customize the form.
- Choose one of the available templates or start customizing it. In order to customize the template, sign up for a free 123 Form Builder account by clicking Sign up. If you already have a 123 Form Builder account, click Connect Account. You can specify the email address that will be receiving submissions in the box Email to receive form submissions.
- Depending on whether you click Sign up or Connect Account, you’ll be taken to a sign up or a log in form.
Once logged in, you’ll be redirected back to the 123 Form Builder.
How to use the 123 Form Builder. The 123 Form Builder app for Wix could appear complex, but once you get familiar with it, you should publish web forms fast and easy. The 123 Form Builder is the place where you can:
- Select one of your existing web forms to be published on Wix
- Create a new form with one of our predefined templates
- Edit and customize an existing form
- Choose a theme for your web form (popular, standard or one of your customized themes)
- Establish the settings for your Wix Contacts Integration (if needed)
Click on My Forms tab to run through your existing forms, Templates to create a new form using one of our predefined templates. To publish your form on the current Wix webpage from the My Forms section, click on the link Publish on Wix or hit Publish elsewhere if you want to publish the form somewhere else.
You’ll see which form is selected in the Selected Form window on the right. You can edit the form at any time by pressing the Customize Form button. It will open the Form Editor in a new window.
To access your 123 Form Builder account through the Form Builder, click on the link My Forms to view your forms, My Account to manage your account information and Support if you require assistance. If you want to log out, use the link on the top right corner.
To select a theme for your form, click on the arrow next to the name of the theme, under Choose Theme. This will open a dropdown with a preview windows on the right. Here you can select one of the popular themes used by other people, a predefined theme by 123 Form Builder or one of your existing customized themes. Press on the Customize link (under the preview) to edit the theme or Apply to add that theme to your form.