lways wanted to act, but don't have the time to commit to a full-length? Come try out for our TEN MINUTE PLAYS! From comedy to romance to tragedy, we've got it all.
: Cold readings from the script, no preparation required!
March 4th - 1:45-2:35pm, 4:00-6:00pm
March 5th - 4:30-5:30pm
New Hall Lobby -- UNC Asheville
Choose a time slot below
The shows will be at the end of April, before exams.
- 1m, 1f ; Directed by Carson Rose Funk
Jess can't sleep, and Billy knows that. He wants to help her by telling her a bedtime story, but they end up talking about their past relationship instead.
- 1m, 2f ; Directed by Kyle Blank
Bob has created the love of his life out of beer cans, however when his ex girlfriend Flo discovers him they get into a long argument over love, life and Beer Girl.
The Next Mrs. Jacob Andersen
- 2f ; Directed by Maggie Wasielewski
The Divine Fallacy
- 1f, 1m ; Directed by Jane Hallstrom
How To Survive in Corporate America
- 2m, 1f ; Directed by Griffin Payne
- 2 people, either male or female ; Directed by Brad Mercier
The Remote - 1m, 1f ; Directed by Charlie Napier
The Chocolate Affair
- 1m, 2f ; Directed by Jacob Williams
- 2f, 1m ; Directed by Alexa Morreale
Traces of Memory
- 2f ; Directed by JD Granade
Murder by Midnight
- 2m, 1f ; Directed by Keagan Bates
A careless hotel detective has to solve a murder before his shift ends. Will he solve the case in time, or will he become a part of it?
The Wedding Story
- 1m, 1f, 1 role either male or female ; Directed by Olivia Medoff
Time Slot Sign-Up
Please sign up for ONE
Monday, March 4th - 1:45-2:35pm
Monday, March 4th - 4:00-5:00pm
Monday, March 4th - 5:00-6:00pm
Tuesday, March 5 - 4:30 - 5:30pm
Comments or questions