Build Multi-Page Forms & SurveysApril 3, 2012
123ContactForm – Zendesk integrationApril 23, 2012
There are a handful cases in which multi-language forms are no longer just a nice tweak, but veritable must haves. Cases in which form users must have, at all times, access to the form in their native language. These cases are listed exhaustively below.
- When you use an online order form to sell women’s shoes and really don’t want them to tick coral pink by mistake, when they actually mean for salmon.
- When you don’t want those shoes to be delivered to Bucharest instead of Budapest.
- When you’ve got a one-field newsletter subscription form on your website, that might be mistaken for a search box.
- When you build an online quiz and don’t want to leave any room for excuses for mixing up Swaziland with Switzerland.
- When you live in Switzerland.
In either of these cases, we’ve got it all covered. With 123ContactForm multi-language web forms, setting up your form or survey in as many language as needed is as easy as uno – dos – tres. Aquí hay más información acerca de multi-language forms.