The 123FormBuilder – HootSuite integration makes it very easy to share your web forms on social media channels. On all of them at once! Follow the step-by-step guide below to enable the integration and to share your 123FormBuilder web forms via HootSuite.
1. Add the 123FormBuilder app to your HootSuite dashboard from the App Directory. The app will be added to your HootSuite dashboard.
2. Click on Connect to 123FormBuilder. The login/signup page of the 123FormBuilder application will open up in an iframe. Sign in with your 123FormBuilder login data or sign up for a new account.
3. Once you are logged in, you will see the 123FormBuilder dashboard. From here, you can build and customize your forms. First, in the Form Editor, add all of the form fields that you need. Next, in the Settings section, set up email notifications, customize the form theme, add payment processors, and do a lot more. When you’re ready, close the 123FormBuilder iframe.
4. Back to your HootSuite dashboard, your forms will be listed in the 123FormBuilder section. You have direct access to the Form Editor, to the Settings section, and to the Reports of each form. Using the icons in the top menu, you can quickly create a new survey, registration form, order form, or lead generation form. Alternatively, you can start from scratch, choosing the New Blank Form template.
5. When you are ready to share one of your forms, select the social media channels that you want to share it on. Do this at the top of your HootSuite dashboard.
6. Finally, click on the sharing icon that appears when you hover over one of your forms. The shortened URL of the form will be added to the message box, together with the form name. Customize the message and click Send Now.
That’s it! As you can see, the 123FormBuilder – HootSuite integration is very easy to set up and it helps you gather precious information effectively. Have fun and don’t hesitate to contact us for any assistance.