Let’s say you were waiting for some important messages, but none of them arrived in the inbox of your email account. It’s not because they weren’t sent, but because your email account filtered them as spam messages. To avoid having important messages marked as spam and lose them, you’ll need to create whitelists. Whitelists allow users to compile lists of senders they wish to receive emails from.
Keeping in touch with our users is a top priority, therefore we encourage each one of them to create a whitelist in their email account. This way messages sent by us will not get lost and we can offer better assistance.
Here is how you make a whitelist on the most used mailing platforms:
1. Click on the arrow next to the search bar, above your inbox panel.
2. In the From box write the domain name < admin.123contactform.com >.
3. Click on Create filter with this search, in the bottom-right corner.
4.You can choose to archive the message and send it to a label(folder), if you have created any. If you tick the option Never send it to Spam, each message from us will be found in your inbox.
5. Press Create Filter, in the bottom-left corner and you’re done.
Optional: You can tick the option Also apply filter to X matching conversations, X being the number of emails found in your account with admin.123contactform.com as the sender. If it’s 0, you no longer need to use this option.
1. In the top-right corner click on the Gear Symbol.
2. Go to Settings → Filters.
3. Click on Add to create a filter.
4. Give the filter a name.
5. Next to Sender write the domain name < admin.123contactform.com >.
6. Select from the dropdown list below where will the emails be sent to.
7. Click Save each time until you reach your inbox and that’s it.
1. In Folder, on the left, click on New folder.
2. Assign the folder’s name.
3. Go to your folder and click on the make rules link, on the right.
4. Click on New and write the email of the sender the filter applies to. In this case you will write our address, < admin.123contactform.com >.
5. At Step 2 select the Move to radio button, where you can select to move the incoming messages from the current sender in your inbox or other folders.
6. Press Save and you’re done.
1. Log into you AOL webmail account.
2. Go to Action → Create a Filter, located on top.
3. Name your filter within the popup that appears.
4. In the From box type in admin.123contactform.com which is our domain name.
5. For the Send an alert to option, tick your AIM username.
6. Click Create and you’re done!
1. Connect to your cPanel Control Panel located at https:/ip address:2087.
2. Log in as Administrator.
3. From the Service Configuration menu, click Exim Configuration Editor.
4. Click Edit for Whitelist: Bypass SMTP time sender verifcation checks.
5. Add the IP 188.8.131.52, which is the IP of our 123ContactForm server.
6. Click Save and you’re done!
This concludes the tutorials for creating email whitelists for the most common used platforms. We hope this proved useful and that you will no longer lose messages sent by our team.