Step by step guide on Google Checkout integration
Google Checkout has been discontinued starting with November 20, 2013.
123ContactForm supports the alternative payment processors that Google recommends. See our integrations with Stripe, Braintree and more.
To enable the Google Checkout merchant integration for your 123ContactForm order forms, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Settings → Payments section and, in the subsection Merchant Setup tick the checkbox Accept payments via Google Checkout.
2. Provide your Google Checkout Merchant ID and Merchant Key, and click Save.
3. Make sure the checkbox Enable payments for this form at page top is enabled. This is all you need to do on the 123ContactForm side.
4. Log in to your Google Checkout account and go to Settings → Integration.
5. In the API callback URL field, use the following URL:
Replace XXX with your Merchant ID and YYY with your Merchant Key.
6. (optional) If you want to test the integration using Sandbox, you need one extra parameter: www.123contactform.com/googleipn.php?mid=XXX&mkey=YYY&servertype=sandbox
This concludes the step-by-step guide on how to enable the Google Checkout merchant integration. Enjoy!