Do domain aliasing and SSL encryption work together?
Here are the steps that will allow both features to function normally together:
1. You decide which subdomain you want to use (e.g.: forms.yourdomain.com), and you tell us the subdomain. Besides this, please also give us the following company details necessary for the procedure:
Host to make certificate for your subdomain:
2. We setup our network infrastructure for your new subdomain. This implies renting an extra load balancer from Amazon Web Services, and configuring it to run your subdomain.
3. We generate a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) for your subdomain and your company details offered to us at step 1.
4. You buy a SSL certificate for the CSR we generated, or you can use your existing wildcard SSL certificate, if you have one.
5. You send us the SSL so that we can install it.
6. The final step is to point the DNS of this subdomain to our load balancer (that we installed specially for you).
Contact us to get started.